Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

he didnt release an ultra boost did he?

and them 4ds he did were trash

his best stuff is w/ asics. but thats before most dudes knew about keith

Maybe I’m overlooking something, but the Aspen collection he did a UB; albeit a mid. Hopefully I’m not a tard and misreading something.

adding a cuff doesn’t change the fact that the shoe is an ultra boost... that’s like saying a Air Force 1 mid is not an actual Air Force 1... I’m also sure he didn’t design the shoe as Adidas continues to pump out mids and if was indeed Ronnie’s design he would take issue with that... What was the last great Asics he put out? If you exclude the legends day release which were all redone colorways it’s been a good 4-5 years since there was a real hit... If anything his NB stuff has been much better recently...

Just seen the NB collab with Aimé Leon Dore on Ronnie IG stories. Definitely a must have. Hopefully these are not US exclusive and we can buy them in Europe (have a feeling they will not release here tho)

Price tag should’ve been lower on these, but not bad in hand. Will break them out when it’s warmer.

Edit: after trying them on, I get it. It’s pretty damn comfortable!

F01EC4E3-8F71-488C-AA7E-0128A6996DC8.jpeg

Last edited:
B449B753-218C-4A48-B088-A8B3E3C02209.jpeg 2CDE3F29-C3B1-4580-B6D2-6DDC476D39D0.jpeg A5C9390F-C3FA-4506-AAFF-A166C47B2F9D.jpeg

End of an era. Sold my last asics model. Ronnie x Asics was fun times before the stupid hype came in

I think Ronnie x Asics is still fun, personally, since I've been hunting down old pairs I missed for below retail in most cases. Actually wearing the GT Cool Express today. I know, I know, it's Air Max day. Any particular reason for letting go of all the Asics? Asics and New Balance are his best work, IMO.

I think Ronnie x Asics is still fun, personally, since I've been hunting down old pairs I missed for below retail in most cases. Actually wearing the GT Cool Express today. I know, I know, it's Air Max day. Any particular reason for letting go of all the Asics? Asics and New Balance are his best work, IMO.

Yeah, a lot of collections are going up for sale on FB, nows probably the time to strike relatively speaking.

Just trimming the collection, haven’t worn the flamingos in over a year. Figure someone else can enjoy them.

His story about it this morning pretty much read like a mad libs of everything else he's done recently. sigh.

I haven’t liked a lot of Ronnie’s stuff lately...but Russell....remember when this was all we could afford....I think I’m in for a piece or two

Back
Top Bottom