Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'd take every Miami tee honestly. The hoodies with the chenille are pretty awesome too. LA would be cool without the overly distressed holes in them.

Growing up in Queens, I always admired the street style that Russell embodied. I remembered working at David Z and going to Walmart after work to buy some tee shirts to help me get through the stifling New York summers in the stockroom. Those days are forever etched in my memory. Whenever I see Russell on the backs of the youth today, I'm taken back to those fast and carefree days as a young teen working and learning the trade, which I am forever grateful for. I've partnered with Russell and Walmart to bring you the best garments that have ever graced your body. Each piece is hand spun by an old fashioned 15th century loom, and dyed using the finest berries from the Black Forest in Bavaria, Germany. Coming this Friday to all Kith shops and online.

Kith x russell already in stores in NY via this youtube vid. Not a fan of the distressing. Skip to 4:15 for preview

Yep distressing is not very well done and looks more like you find it in the trash. Shame cause the colors and logos were my favorite of the pack

When do they release. Lmk if u need anything cuz I may drop in there sadder day
Release is Friday but each store only gets their palette. So Brooklyn gets a palette, Soho gets a palette, Miami gets a palette, and LA gets a palette. So you can't get the Miami pieces in Brooklyn/Soho. And they only made 100 of each piece, so only 100 of each of the Miami tees so maybe 10 in XXL :smh:. Appreciate the offer but I'm just going to try online.

Back
Top Bottom