Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Always use a card that has return protection. They’ll reimburse up to $300 ($1000 per year) if the retailer will not accept the item back for a refund. Frankly, every single thing you buy should be on a credit card anyway for fraud reasons and so you maximize points/miles. Never use a debit card.

hoodie better without the branding anyway. what size is the hoody?
if XL ill cop from u since you're essentially scamming kith anyway

Was gonna say this.

Yes, you way over paid for a blank Russell hoodie, but at the end of the day, a blank > another brands logo that YOU are paying to walk around advertising for them.

What do you do if you never received a package but it says delivered on UPS website? My Soho crew is nowhere to be found.

What do you do if you never received a package but it says delivered on UPS website? My Soho crew is nowhere to be found.

You need to contact UPS to inform them first to see if they can get in touch with the driver to see what happened.

Reactions: You
Just got my Miami tee in. I usually get XL in KITH tees since they run a little tight, however looks like this is Russel Sizing. Anyone have a size L they'd wanna trade? Love the Tee its just too big sadly.

Just got my Miami tee in. I usually get XL in KITH tees since they run a little tight, however looks like this is Russel Sizing. Anyone have a size L they'd wanna trade? Love the Tee its just too big sadly.
So these run bigger than normal Kith tees? Big but short?

Back
Top Bottom