Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith JFK L/S Tee - The JFK L/S Tee is available in black olive, feather grey, and heather grey and features a 243 GSM JFK cotton slub jersey fabric. The ribbed collar and cuffs provide a comfortable fit while the mini printed Kith classic logo on the collar and the distressed details ensure added style elements. $78 USD.

Kith JFK Tee - Kith JFK Tee is available in espresso, indigo, and snow white and features a 243 GSM JFK cotton slub jersey fabric. The ribbed collar provides a comfortable fit while the mini printed Kith classic logo on the collar and the distressed details ensure added style elements. $72 USD.

just lemme know which ones u dont pick up and what to keep an eye on when i go to the store lol
I need all 3 ss (indigo, white, espresso) and the light grey ls. I already have the two dark ls from last year. They dont look thay different from the iron gate one from last year.

Kinda confused though. The 3 ss are pictured here so that's indigo, espresso, and white.

7a_64dcff3e-7fb5-48b5-a902-05f262472a7b.jpg

I'm guessing ss on right and ls on left. Are they calling the light brown one feather grey? Shouldn't be hard to get so I'll have time to look them over. They ls from fall are still on the site. Been meaning to double up on the pink one as that's my favorite shirt I own.

What's so special about the JFK tee?
I just like the material. It's not too thick to where they are hot but they are heavy enough that they hang well. It's not a plain cotton tee. Idk what they call it but it's just a damn nice shirt. Really nice quality on them.

I need all 3 ss (indigo, white, espresso) and the light grey ls. I already have the two dark ls from last year. They dont look thay different from the iron gate one from last year.

Kinda confused though. The 3 ss are pictured here so that's indigo, espresso, and white.

7a_64dcff3e-7fb5-48b5-a902-05f262472a7b.jpg

I'm guessing ss on right and ls on left. Are they calling the light brown one feather grey? Shouldn't be hard to get so I'll have time to look them over. They ls from fall are still on the site. Been meaning to double up on the pink one as that's my favorite shirt I own.
Cool I’m there today or Monday. I’ll call u

I prefer LaGuardia but the JFKs aren't bad either.... Sleeves on the L/S are made for dudes with serious wingspan...

Edit: Just realized that they are dropping LaGuardia Tees and an undershirt pack.... Might be an expensive morning....

Last edited:
I prefer LaGuardia but the JFKs aren't bad either.... Sleeves on the L/S are made for dudes with serious wingspan...

Edit: Just realized that they are dropping LaGuardia Tees and an undershirt pack.... Might be an expensive morning....
What's the difference in fit from JFK to LaGuardia?

Fit isn't all that different but material is a little thinner... They are more comfortable especially in hot weather or for layering to me...
Thanks. Been tempted to try them out but the colors are always so plain. White, grey, black. May try a white one. They are a good bit cheaper than JFK.

Thanks. Been tempted to try them out but the colors are always so plain. White, grey, black. May try a white one. They are a good bit cheaper than JFK.

Yeah they've done navy and pink before but it's general a very basic pallet... They are great staples to have especially if you like the quality but don't want the branding...

Yeah they've done navy and pink before but it's general a very basic pallet... They are great staples to have especially if you like the quality but don't want the branding...
Yea thats my favorite part of the JFK. It's got the one small logo under the collar and that's it. The LaGuardia just looks so thin, like you can see through it. Idk if I'd west it as a stand long shirt.

Yea thats my favorite part of the JFK. It's got the one small logo under the collar and that's it. The LaGuardia just looks so thin, like you can see through it. Idk if I'd west it as a stand long shirt.

I actually like the little Kith logo on the JFK too... it’s not to over bearing... here’s a pic of the LaGuardia tee from a 2015 look book for reference:

2B712D82-383B-4D64-AEB5-75A7BD85B444.jpeg

Thinking of picking up a kith 6 panel along with the undershirt. Do the 6 panels accommodate big heads? i know when I got the one from the tommy drop I couldn't wear it.

Dang. Y’all got me regretting not buying the JFK tee now. I thought it might be too hot living in TX. I went with the Cinder classic logo.

Back
Top Bottom