Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

grabbed the black dyed logo tee

also while perusing on StockX i found the purple dawn bleecker sweatpants for under retail. i'm tall & skinny, i should be good going up a size?

Popped into the LA store this morning and was pleasantly surprised they still had the converse.

After chatting with the worker apparently they had a restock this morning.

Worth checking out for whoever is in the area.

Popped into the LA store this morning and was pleasantly surprised they still had the converse.

After chatting with the worker apparently they had a restock this morning.

Worth checking out for whoever is in the area.
Did you catch what retail was?

just got the jfks in and it's a very different feel from the last drop, they also appear shorter on the length, the logo while small stands out more too...not sure yet on these

just got the jfks in and it's a very different feel from the last drop, they also appear shorter on the length, the logo while small stands out more too...not sure yet on these
This does not please me. I get mine tomorrow. I'll send them back if they are short.

im here contemplating on why im contemplating on going in store for some damb cereal. when i got a CTC opened box that i had one serving of sitting on top of my fridge for months

im here contemplating on why im contemplating on going in store for some damb cereal. when i got a CTC opened box that i had one serving of sitting on top of my fridge for months

As my coworker always says when I’m having CTC for breakfast at my desk, “whoa, you got a nice bowl of diabetes there. Enjoy!”

Got my JFK in today. They definitely changed the material on the ls. Not sure on the SS. It seems a little different but the ones I have now have been washed probably 20 times so it's hard to say. The ls is definitely different. It's very similar to a 250 GSM ls. Nothing like the jersey material they used to use.

Edit: sizing seems the same. They may be 1/8th inch shorter but it's very close. Mine have been washed and probably wear bigger than straight out the box too so I really think sizing is the same on the XXL.

Last edited:
The robe & slippers are dope! I wouldn't pay for them but cm'on. :lol: And I'd burn that candle too. Love me some cinnamon!

I have the Cap’n robe and slippers and I wear them often, was very close to adding this set but ended up passing

Grabbed both of these this week. Bleeckers were under retail on StockX. Been wearing them all weekend they're incredibly comfortable.

E5B69C54-F3E5-4B2D-880C-1CCACE932533.jpeg
BA7F79E0-C94F-44E8-B439-704BD42C03F4.jpeg

Kith dropped some fire this season w/ all the Washed colors... Also, Black Olive LS is fire!

Back
Top Bottom