Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My haul. Was checking out quick. May go back for more as it seems attainable. Passed on the sneakers. Don’t see myself wearing them much.

Also passed on anything that was overly white since I have a dirt phobia.

25EE71CE-097E-40E0-B52A-F7B87A83F014.jpeg

Went back and also grabbed this - I'm done and content.
TH1009-102-12_fe261f05-7014-4450-a4e3-e493678c4a7f_900x.jpg

Last edited:
ROFL at the Joe Comment. Its the hat man. hahahahahaah

Also, can anyone help me with sizing on the monogram pants? Anyone know how they fit? Im usually a 31-32, but not sure if I should go M or S

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 10.46.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 10.46.27 AM.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 6
Best thing they’ve put out in a minute....

A side note... I hit up the Miami store for the first time last weekend... it’s got a cool vibe... got my son a couple pieces and TH socks and some treats for me...

Same - stopped by the KITH NY (NY) store during the week. Dope vibe, extremely friendly staff and a few pieces no longer available online were in store. One guy had the task of re-spacing and adjusting everything on the racks after someone touched them. Was kind of funny seeing him run around.

Same - stopped by the KITH NY (NY) store during the week. Dope vibe, extremely friendly staff and a few pieces no longer available online were in store. One guy had the task of re-spacing and adjusting everything on the racks after someone touched them. Was kind of funny seeing him run around.
I’ve heard kith employees are treated like trash from a former employee who worked as a summer intern there

He told me Ronnie is a **** of a boss

so for the Tom and Jerry tees, it says its cotton jersey fabric. Is that the thicker material shirts? Too thick to wear in summer.

I’ve heard kith employees are treated like trash from a former employee who worked as a summer intern there

i get the opposite. minus da pay. homie of mine is interning there this summer so ill ask how he is treated lol. theres only 1 OG staff member there from the atrium era in soho i believe. i heard the pay for the design team is crap doe

I’d be surprised if the floor staff dealt directly with Ronnie, but maybe he’s THAT hands on. Hopefully no one makes a career out of that. His circle of people that he’d help grow is probably limited.

Back
Top Bottom