Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

96BC6F9F-DE6B-4108-9D6E-8D8ECFC47BC0.jpeg

Ronnie has alluded to this being a big year in a few interviews. They'll probably start working on it some time soon. Gonna be huge.

Cm'on, according to Ronnie every season, every collab, every release is the biggest/best/most huge. :smh:

Maybe you guys are right.... maybe he is washed.... this collection is pretty horrible... and he just did the same colorways of those Sauconys on the adidas S-97s...

Crotch logos are still a thing?!

Everything isn't for everyone, but in every drop there is something for somebody. If that makes any sense. Need to see more of the pieces. As of now, just in for some seersucker.

In for undershirts. Love all the different colors the come out with.
Thinking about getting a hat and slides as well. Is the quality of the slides still terrible and can the hat be worn by big headers?

Yeh he lost me on the pricing. Game time decision tomorrow if I make an impulse buy. Seersucker bucket hat might be where I settle down.

Was looking to get a few things, but feel the same. Pricing is turning me off. May just pick up a shirt now.

Ronnie the kind of guy to say this is the first time since the stone ages seer was suckered stripe by stripe to create something better than even Great Gatsby could've purchased. Anyway, dentist took my funds this morning, I'll sit this one out though I suspect a lot of this will sit.

The turmeric tile shorts are cool but not $150 cool. I did grab a cinder serif long sleeve though. Hopefully this **** fits.

upload_2019-6-14_10-48-55.png

Don't know what it is about these that got me sold...this was the only thing I picked up

Also copped the Kawhi Fun Guy tee off NB lol

Back
Top Bottom