Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Joined Dec 29, 2003
Jacket was terrible to begin with, but any jacket or shirt with an attached/unnecessary hoodie is the absolute worst. :smh:

dblplay1212

Supporter
Joined May 23, 2016
Damn forgot about it. Oh well, didn't need another tee anyways. Hell Aloha hasn't even shipped yet.

Joined Sep 29, 2012
Got straight through queue after adding ls shirt to cart. Then declined my payment with a white screen. Every time I tried to recheckout it would just go back to the white screen.

Something must be up with Shopify because yeezy supply is doing the same to people.

dblplay1212

Supporter
Joined May 23, 2016
It's a classic satin baseball jacket. You could buy a blank and customize it (embroidery/patches/etc). That way you don't have to give money to Kith to advertise for them & Sprite.
I was more talking about the colors and I actually like the hood in it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now