Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Took a look this AM. They have a fabrics page and break things down nicely. Now I’m curious and want to know more about them. They source fleece/cotton from Canada. Highly likely it’s the same mills as Russell and Champion use. I’m not familiar with Portuguese fabric, may ask my wife to check it out. Italy makes sense, personally Like their jacquard twill. But I echo what JPS said...I’m old and washed.

Drew, JPS where are you located?

I'm located in Westchester/NYC area, bro.

-Drew

Anyone get access to any of the pairs? Not I and i think I’ve copped a pair from every NB release since Daytonas

Nothing. He hasn’t done it since the United Arrows collab.
EDIT: nvm just saw on Kith’s IG some people did get access

Last edited:
SMH kith sent the wrong color turbo mesh shorts, hows their email support now-a-days? guessing I'm out of luck.

These are the some of my favorite shorts. Keith dropped them last year. I have this washed black color also.
C3D76B28-5712-46C3-BFE8-F9D0D1171813.jpeg

Yea forgot about the release until about 5 minutes after it. Missed on the 998's but not too upset as I don't even wear NB these days. I did pick up the red and blue JFK's and the white longsleeve. I'll put them up for the winter.

Back
Top Bottom