Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got through to checkout for Speedy tee and the site crashed at payment then wouldn't reload properly. Whatever... I just can't understand how these sites can't/won't combat these bot attacks.

They need to come up with a better check-out. Maybe require a log-in. Managed to grab these matching for my 3 year old and 2 month old Got a size up so its for 2021. Not goin anywhere in 2020 anyway.

1594653869357.png

How do y’all even check out?

on non hype releases i can easily use Apple pay or Paypal but they always seem to be off for these kind of releases smh all Ls for me

Got all the way to inputting cc and then it said page wasn't working or some ****
Plush set was in stock again when I checked literally 2 min ago! Also took L's on a tee...got in ASAP, then waited 10 min for a sold out notification. Obviously it's going to sell out if I have to wait 10 min for checkout smh..

Got through to checkout for Speedy tee and the site crashed at payment then wouldn't reload properly. Whatever... I just can't understand how these sites can't/won't combat these bot attacks.

Probably because the CTO of Shopify is buddies with bot developers on Twitter and doesn’t really care about stopping bots.

At one point the CTO actually gave a free pair of Travis Dunks to a guy on Twitter literally called @KithEarlyLink, who is a staff member of a bunch of cook groups.

Until sneaker retailers stop using Shopify it’ll never get better.

Plush set was in stock again when I checked literally 2 min ago! Also took L's on a tee...got in ASAP, then waited 10 min for a sold out notification. Obviously it's going to sell out if I have to wait 10 min for checkout smh..
Want to sell it lol?

Back
Top Bottom