Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

This one hurts. Been down with Ronnie since the DavidZ days and original Salmon Toes from 2011. If anyone doesnt want their pair, please hook a brother up.

IMG_1380.jpg

I got a 10.5 in the white/pink joints. Upon further review these might be my favorite. I'll have to take another look but it's between these and the 252.1.

Last edited:
A lot of people seem to be getting these emails. Looks like there's a lot of pairs.

How hard do you think it'll be on Monday to snag a pair of Yoshinos?

just got through on yoshinos so i'm happy. something i didnt check because I wanted to get the order through is when you click on the link from the email, it takes you to the checkout page. once there, can you click "cart" in the top left and will the item be there so you can see the item page?

Not gonna get an invoice since I havent purchased an asics from kith before but I think this is a fantastic way of doing this. Gonna try on monday for the 252.1!

To anybody who's more tech savvy than I am, if somebody has the invoice does this mean they'll be able to find out what the product ID is for Monday's drop? If so, won't this mean that people can easily just create an Add-to-Cart link in preparation for Monday's drop since Kith is using Shopify for its e-commerce platform? :emoji_thinking:

To anybody who's more tech savvy than I am, if somebody has the invoice does this mean they'll be able to find out what the product ID is for Monday's drop? If so, won't this mean that people can easily just create an Add-to-Cart link in preparation for Monday's drop since Kith is using Shopify for its e-commerce platform? :emoji_thinking:
you mean the style number?

Back
Top Bottom