Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anticipate Yoshino's will settle around $315.00 over the next week, and then increase slowly from there.

I wouldn't sweat resale on these going up anytime soon. Should be able to snatch a pair at around $80-$100 over retail soon and maybe even lower months down the line. It's not until the pairs start to dry up and people start to see that they might be classics that the people who have DS pairs list them for crazy prices.

Just bought a pair of Yoshinos off Facebook for $250 shipped.

I would not be shocked to see some pairs go lower than that.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback all! Looks like I'll be waiting until next week to attempt to grab. How are these size wise. Typically wear a 7.5 in NB. Should I stick to a 7.5 or bump to an 8?

PSX_20200731_015339.jpg
PSX_20200731_015352.jpg
PSX_20200731_015402.jpg

Definitely going to enjoy these.

i wouldve prefered the entire toe be that red color. i guess that would be similar to that coral puma disc blaze from the coa pack, huh?

just paid resell for the yoshino rose pair then realized they look really similar to the volcano gel diablo. may have to unload those as the gl3>gel diablo.

What are DS Super Red GT IIs going for nowadays?
If you're selling maybe $350 ish to the right buyer. I would price high $450-5 because they are DS - they might sit awhile though . Asics are dead and hard to sell in a buyer's market

I mean... ima assume there’s people purchasing and wearing hem since he continually collabs w them

Back
Top Bottom