Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

can someone that receives the email to the invoice click on "cart" and see if it shows the shoe in your cart?

I haven't bought a NB collab from Kith in over a year and I got an email. So it seems like it is definitely random as they say in the email.

I haven’t purchased anything from kith literally in maybe 4+ years and I randomly received an email for the RC1300’s (per the email it said they go back to 2012)

I haven’t purchased anything from kith literally in maybe 4+ years and I randomly received an email for the RC1300’s (per the email it said they go back to 2012)

same here, must have been 3+ years since I last bought something off kith (although order history is mostly NBs) so was surprised I got an invite, which leads me to think they must have them in good amounts. There’s got to be catch, I’m never that lucky lol. Half expecting the colourway to turn out to be GR in a month.

Today
67EA87C2-FE5F-432D-B520-729464DF849A.jpeg

Signed up for both, got email saying I did, got an authorization on my card, but no W or L email. No order on my Kith account so assume it's an L. Im ok with that.

saw someone in the nb thread actually get an L email so looks like they are in the process of emailing everyone now regardless if they won or not.

Signed up for both, got email saying I did, got an authorization on my card, but no W or L email. No order on my Kith account so assume it's an L. Im ok with that.

I wouldn't assume it's an L just yet. I don't think the status of our orders will show on the regular Kith account since they were a Kith Releases drop. The product pages said you would need a Kith Releases account to see the status, which is completely different from the regular Kith account. Unfortunately, I can't even access the Kith Release account I created b/c the mini site is password protected now. We just have to wait until e-mails start rolling in

Kith x Calvin Klein soon come. Lol

Kith Manhattan closed until further notice. Wonder what's going on. Lack of foot traffic?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom