Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Might be a long shot but anyone here happen to be trying to sell their Volcanos in a 9.5 or 10? lol

I just received an invoice from Kith for the Mauve 1300s.

I may have missed something but I did not expect to receive an invoice weeks later

I just received an invoice from Kith for the Mauve 1300s.

I may have missed something but I did not expect to receive an invoice weeks later
I got the same thing. Prolly gonna pass cause I got other stuff to spend money on right now but just wondering where this came from.

Sigh I decided just to cop since I usually don’t get lucky like this. Hopefully it doesn’t get cancelled.

I never officially got the 'L' so I wonder if this whole time they were just waiting for the balance of the shipment to come in. I personally like the RC model, but I'll take whatever I can get these days at retail.

My Kith Monday Program for MLB still says pending (from the 21st). Is this the new normal? I usually get stuff sent out within a day or two.

kith shipping has been either within a day or two, to (just recently) it took two weeks for a pair of dunks to ship from them. whoever they outsource their shipping to is all messed up.

My Kith Monday Program for MLB still says pending (from the 21st). Is this the new normal? I usually get stuff sent out within a day or two.
I have 2 orders from 1st drop and 3 from the 2nd drop. Only one has shipped, but thankfully its the Yankees jacket from 2nd drop and that's what I want the most. Have 2 orders for ss tees from first drop, a hat from 2nd, and the 2 chenille hoodies still pending.

Just got the core hoodies in. The material is amazing. Supeeeeer soft and I love how it hangs. Thick but light and airy if that makes sense. I didn't realize there's no front pocket though. As for fit, it fits like a sweater or a crewneck, just with a hood. Stops at the belt area. So yea its like half sweater and half hoodie, if that makes sense. I like them a lot though. Glad I bought both. Definitely more dressy/upscale than a typical heavy hoodie. They can be a nice sweater or a just a hoodie, depending on rest of fit.

Was traveling for work finally able to get back home and open some packages these were exceptionally well done and look even better in person

Attachments

• D75BC8B7-78D4-4B89-9695-61246466A3F0.jpeg
    D75BC8B7-78D4-4B89-9695-61246466A3F0.jpeg
    237.7 KB · Views: 308
Was traveling for work finally able to get back home and open some packages these were exceptionally well done and look even better in person
These are dope. My mauve 1300s came in and I'm not impressed. I might swap them for the RC which I like a lot more.

Back
Top Bottom