Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Get ready for the "growing up in Queens, watching e30s driving around the neighborhood made a profound impact on me..."
1602107300257.png

waiting for the video with aunt kiki with drake's in my feelings low-key in the background

edit: is this that different or less random than supreme x lambo or supreme x honda or puma x porsche or the hundreds x delorean motor company etc...

I’d buy the model if wasn’t overly expensive, but don’t wear any car manufacturer type clothing. Hindsight is 20/20, but I wish I never sold my E46 M3.

Still one of my favorite E30s:

Dig this 2002, too:

I’d buy the model if wasn’t overly expensive, but don’t wear any car manufacturer type clothing. Hindsight is 20/20, but I wish I never sold my E46 M3.

Still one of my favorite E30s:

Dig this 2002, too:

E46 are still able to be bought from a somewhat decent price, but that is changing quick. If you can, go grab another one soon! It was all down hill after the E90/92.

E46 are still able to be bought from a somewhat decent price, but that is changing quick. If you can, go grab another one soon! It was all down hill after the E90/92.

Pretty much. Last time I looked at buying an M3 was an Alpine White E92.

I thought about grabbing an E46 again and doing the CSL bootlid. Timeless model IMO

Surprise...

Official photo shoot tomorrow hamptons

there is another car in white

I need more info on this. Is this your car and they borrowed it to deck it out for the shoot and then you get to keep it? Just curious how all this came about.

I need more info on this. Is this your car and they borrowed it to deck it out for the shoot and then you get to keep it? Just curious how all this came about.

Wait what? They just did that for the shoot or are they selling the cars? I'm confused.

Several other brands have done the same thing over the past couple of years. Nothing new. Collobarated with car companies and customize a few cars for show with the companies branding/twist. In addition release merch/apparel, etc.

ALD had that beautiful simple Porsche with the butter interior.

Glad his M6 doesn’t have a front license plate. Huge pet peeve of mine when you have to drill into the bumper or when the front plate holder is molded into it.

Several other brands have done the same thing over the past couple of years. Nothing new. Collobarated with car companies and customize a few cars for show with the companies branding/twist. In addition release merch/apparel, etc.

Yea just never really thought about how they got the car or what happened to it when done with the shoot

A bit more this time around

Back
Top Bottom