Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Is this AM1's? If so, where?

Screenshot_20210123-172957_Instagram.jpg

9CCAE95F-18E8-42D6-9E25-A44EE9C98EB3.jpeg

In 2019 Kith bought a huge property in Williamsburg that’s gonna have a the biggest Kith store, Kith treats and a factory where they’re actually gonna make some apparel. It’s going to be Kith’s new HQ. I’m assuming this is what he’s alluding to with this story. Very exciting, it’s supposed to be an amazing space.

Last edited:
How’s Kith sizing in the crewneck sweatshirts? If I’m a Large in Nike and most everything else, same here? TY

clouds sweater was surprisingly pretty easy (my experience at least), only thing i wanted. glad i was able to get it.

I ****ing can’t with these prices anymore. I still haven’t worn my lucky charms hoodie. Might try to sell it to a local store just to get some money back

yea thats why i said in my experience lol. usually kith anti bot screws me over but i guess i got lucky today and everything went smooth. but just about every other time recently (bmw collab, looney tunes collab, etc.) i havent been able to cop anything

Misssed out on the hoodie i wanted but landed the Bullies L/S which was my second choice. Surprisingly it went smooth today. Now i regret not buying more items

Back
Top Bottom