Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Smh she makes a good point

Screenshot_20211204-090414_Messages.jpg

Got early access as well (imagine most of us here did too). Grabbed a coke bear for my kid (even tho my wife said no). Long sleeve t and a stocking.

gonna be random *** collabs in a couple yrs

kith x durex

“as a young kid growing up in Long Island I could never find the right rubbers brand for when I would smash cuties at weekly bar mitzvahs. My cousin told me that durex was the best in the market but finding it always proved tricky. Years later I am happy to announce the Kith x Durex condom made with the premium materials and of course our signature logo. Available Monday at 11 am at $69”

I would laugh but I can legit see this happening 😂😂😂

“as a young kid growing up in Long Island I could never find the right rubbers brand for when I would smash cuties at weekly bar mitzvahs. My cousin told me that durex was the best in the market but finding it always proved tricky. Years later I am happy to announce the Kith x Durex condom made with the premium materials and of course our signature logo. Available Monday at 11 am at $69”

As a young kid growing up in queens, I always had the desire to cut down trees. Theres dam trees everywhere, I wanted to cut them. So with that being said I am happy to present to you the Kith x Stihl. Numbered to 300, branding everywhere, limited edition vibranium coated chain, comes in a velvet case. Available Monday at 11am for $2068.

I think the sold-out items are only being released on Monday. But yeah....he's taxing way too much for all of these, even the coaster set is $125 (even if leather..)

Back
Top Bottom