Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'll reserve judgement until we get a better picture but I like the colors so far
Yeah now that I look at it closer it appears that this pic is super washed out, once some better pics emerge ill make my final call. It's looking like all of his future releases will have that memory foam insole, which is a good and bad thing at the same time. I personally like them, but they are sewn in so people have no option to swap them out if they wanted/ need to.

Yeah now that I look at it closer it appears that this pic is super washed out, once some better pics emerge ill make my final call. It's looking like all of his future releases will have that memory foam insole, which is a good and bad thing at the same time. I personally like them, but they are sewn in so people have no option to swap them out if they wanted/ need to.
thats probably how the shoes are gonna look in person.  i'd believe the color depiction in that pic before i believe any of the pics he releases later on

i just noticed these...salmon toe samples with navy sole? plus a couple others. it looks like super red samples. and that "navy/black" with infrared logo that Proto mentioned in the past.

one that i havent seen is the blak/navy? w/ green logo. also tan/greyish ones with the redish logo make me wonder if those are the same ones that were in RFs recent IG picfrom his hotel in miami. thoughts?

View media item 411941
View media item 411942

close ups:

View media item 411943
View media item 411945

Was just about to post this, well there you go, the GL3 "flamingo" tbh I think it's bland as hell. Looks like your average GR.
Looks like a nice summer shoe. You could say that a lot of his shoes look like your average GR, but his use of premium materials is what makes them stand out. That and the guy that takes pictures of the shoes for Kith :lol:

I'm also still mad that I didn't cop the red mohicans last summer when I had the chance..

I was at the store today, the werent anything special. And you can get a sperry or regular sebago for $50 cheaper

if ronnie got pairs to give to sick kids....i bet he has more....which could possibly be the kithstrike he was mentioning? idk long shot i guess :\

I'm with you that swagnet. Him and his boys have been posting supergreens on IG lately. Probably the KithStrike

well matt parker (kith) said it's gonna be "just them"... but then a dude (from ISS) asked RF if the Super Greens will have a potential release date and he just said "I have something special in store for you guys."

so there is hope...

if i had to guess i'd say he'll let it be "just them" for awhile and then drop 'em, cuz he knows it's his best colorway in a while...

Last edited:
That "just them" thing was just to make them feel exclusive. Ronnie is releasing those super greens, man and they will be copped

Back
Top Bottom