Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

That's what I'm sayin, just call it RF/Kith thread.

no need to associate one brand since he collabs w/ multiple...

Last edited:
Just received my "Knicks" in the mail today. Really happy with my purchase. The orange was a little deeper than what I had expected, but I am not complaining. Had to switch out the flat laces though, the rope laces were too nice and sturdy to leave out of the shoe.

Glad there is a seprate thread now.. was getting tired of all the bickering back in forth..

anyways, my miami's finally arrived and was able to snap some pictures before it started to pour in washington.. I am leaning towards the teal rope laces as of now. 

Instagram :MattF1x

Last edited:
Glad there is a seprate thread now.. was getting tired of all the bickering back in forth..

anyways, my miami's finally arrived and was able to snap some pictures before it started to pour in washington.. I am leaning towards the teal rope laces as of now. 

Instagram :MattF1x
oranges.

Anyone know what company supplied the rope laces for the ECP? I need a black pair for another shoe but the laces at Champs, FNL, FA, etc just weren't as thick as the ones that came with my Miamis.

Since this thread is back opened, does OP and everyone else feel confident that OP will keep this thread updated? Not trying to start **** here, just making sure. Being the OP of a thread like this takes commitment to keep the first page updated with release dates, pics, other info etc.....

Anyone know what company supplied the rope laces for the ECP? I need a black pair for another shoe but the laces at Champs, FNL, FA, etc just weren't as thick as the ones that came with my Miamis.
i believe asics supplied their own laces....very rarely will a company outsource a particular piece for accessories. 

Since this thread is back opened, does OP and everyone else feel confident that OP will keep this thread updated? Not trying to start **** here, just making sure. Being the OP of a thread like this takes commitment to keep the first page updated with release dates, pics, other info etc.....

I hope so. I've seen Bad Lieutenant around.

Yea in either colorway, I think the rope laces are too much. The only rope laces i think work well is for the total eclipses and neptunes, other than that every other shoe i would throw in the flats provided. i may even go back to flats in my eclipses now that i think about it.

I hate the miamis :smh: wish i would have got the knicks.
That suede toe box is beautiful.
Really?! Seems like a lot of people have been praising the Miami pair.I think the suede toe box is what made me get the Knicks instead of the Miami pair...and the color way :smile: .

Really?! Seems like a lot of people have been praising the Miami pair.I think the suede toe box is what made me get the Knicks instead of the Miami pair...and the color way :smile: .

Knicks are just an overall tougher looking shoe imo. I got my Miamis in this afternoon but just wasn't feeling them all that much.

Back
Top Bottom