Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I hate the miamis
mean.gif
and again......
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt Parker (a kith employee) just posted a pic of the super green's box, on a FB Asics page, and said "sorry I'm not sorry. This one is just us."

Guess the super green's will never make it into anyone else's hands, for the most part.

Sucks, it's his best design in a long time.

Last edited:
W
Matt Parker (a kith employee) just posted a pic of the super green's box, on a FB Asics page, and said "sorry I'm not sorry. This one is just us."

Guess the super green's will never make it into anyone else's hands, for the most part.

Who knows. Maybe he'll decide to drop them.

-Drew

W

Who knows. Maybe he'll decide to drop them.

-Drew

couple of the employees have been posting pics today of the super greens on IG/twitter

:nerd:

His best design period IMO...

So what's next for Ronnie? That "Flamingo" pair or whatever?

I keep seeing things popping up on IG with the #flamingo tag and shotty looking pics of asics sitting on the ground. Looks to be GL3's so i'm assuming we might be seeing some kind of pinkish GL3 next

anyone have a better pic of these? 

that's a pic i blew up from a very small one...

there's a screenshot i took from a video that shows these in better detail, i'll try to find it for you...

i don't think they're navy like they appear in this pic tho, they're more charcoal grey or black...

that's a pic i blew up from a very small one...

there's a screenshot i took from a video that shows these in better detail, i'll try to find it for you...

i don't think they're navy like they appear in this pic tho, they're more charcoal grey or black...
Its actually black. And the infrared is more redish pink than infrared

Back
Top Bottom