Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

wow! when I got to the site at 11.00 only sizes were 5-6.5, how can it possibly sell out that fast? :x

Usually in the dropdown you can pick most sizes and it will just say sold out, but here I couldn't even pick anything but 5-6.5, anyone experienced something similar?

EDIT: I see that I should've used the twitter link, that might have been the problem! 

Hoping for the overseas release now!!

I see this happen to someone every release. :smh:

wow! when I got to the site at 11.00 only sizes were 5-6.5, how can it possibly sell out that fast? :x

Usually in the dropdown you can pick most sizes and it will just say sold out, but here I couldn't even pick anything but 5-6.5, anyone experienced something similar?

EDIT: I see that I should've used the twitter link, that might have been the problem! 

Hoping for the overseas release now!!

yeah, it came up a little after 11:00 in the latest product page. i even checked "RF designs" real quick. i was surprised i got through. all sizes were showing in the drop down for me though. autofil ftw! c and p my cc info was clutch too. hopefully my order doesnt get cancelled, because this will be my first successful RF collab release. im having the best birthday week lol.

If only I hadn't cliked Paypal 
mean.gif

oh well, onto the next one.

whats wrong with clicking paypal? i remember people saying not to do it during the flamingo release but i forgot why

big sizes are always the first to go in city, i got the steels, and eclipses even though i was last 10 on the list both times, for knicks everything above size 9.5 was gone half way through the list.

is it better to go through the twitter link? its crazy how they sold out within seconds it seems like

big sizes are always the first to go in city, i got the steels, and eclipses even though i was last 10 on the list both times, for knicks everything above size 9.5 was gone half way through the list.
yeah I hate how the resellers do that, annoying as ****

Back
Top Bottom