Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yea but companies ussually underwieght their packages.

Seen shoes shipped for one pound on multiple occasions.

And lets not forget that Undefeated uses usps to ship through fedex(which i believe is illegal)...so yea

was 9/11 also an inside job?

yea but companies ussually underwieght their packages.

Seen shoes shipped for one pound on multiple occasions.

And lets not forget that Undefeated uses usps to ship through fedex(which i believe is illegal)...so yea
as someone who manages a shipping/receiving department; no. it's called smartpost. 

My Mint pair is coming in on Monday and i probably should be getting my coral pair that a homie is sending me around the same time...

Im really tempted to buy the Tech Mercers but i just bought black mercers when they did the drop couple weeks ago and can't really justify it even though they are different.

Mints are the only ones out in transit so far for most people. Corals should be tomorrow in transit.

Do yall think the Villian hoodie is going to release anywhere else? Or any of the kith x jec pieces? In need of a medium and don't wanna pay reseller fees.

Do y'all have dreams/nightmares about not receiving your shipping info? Cot damn. They released yesterday. Unless you pay for next day shipping, Nike/Footlocker/Eastbay etc... Don't even ship this fast.

I've never seen dudes so worried, and ask so much about shipping info on ANY other thread in all my time on NT.

*Eric Sermon voice* you gots ta chilllll......

I just find it ironic that I live so close, but have to wait a week to have them shipped.

Would love me a local pick up option.

Back
Top Bottom