Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Don't understand why people don't like helping others. Bro chrome seems to be the fastest. And make sure you click checkout. Don't give up on first try either.

I saw someone post a message from Andy saying bots will not work, but did he mention what they're doing to stop it? I've never used them, and want to make sure I have a chance to get a pair of the Coves tomorrow. I feel like people were definitely using them on the Flamingos and Volcanos, those were impossible to cop!

I saw someone post a message from Andy saying bots will not work, but did he mention what they're doing to stop it? I've never used them, and want to make sure I have a chance to get a pair of the Coves tomorrow. I feel like people were definitely using them on the Flamingos and Volcanos, those were impossible to cop!

In all seriousness, why would someone trying to stop something tell how? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose?

Made my mind up and going to go for the mints because I prefer the mesh, good luck to everyone! I doubt I'll be successful but I'll try my best.

Wow, three years of buying RF shoes and I have never seen such anticipation for a release.  Lots of new collectors of RF runners in here it looks like.

If history serves, Andy Oliver will most likely cancel bot orders like he did for the COA launch of the Puma pack.  It's good to see they are at least making attempts to keep them at bay.

I think that both shoes came out very well.  The t shirts are meh.

Im excited for the morning def hope I'm able to get both for retail, i wish everybody who truly wants these to wear good luck.

I bought both the flamingos and volcanos without bots, that's not to say that there were bots and if they were successful or not but I got them without bots

I want to try for some black bleecker sweats but I can't justify spending 115 bucks on pants I've never tried on with the horrible return policy kith has. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

have a wedding tomorrow so i cant cop online as usual, how successful are you mobile users on release day?

is it like supreme where you have no shot, if ordering via mobile?

going for the coves and mints

mints to flip so I can get a free pair of coves 
nthat.gif

So I subscribed to the mailing list however I would like to register on the site like I do all other sites like footlocker, Eastbay, YCMC etc. This way I can be logged in before the drop. I don't see any way of doing this without buying something. So is this the only way to register an account on the site? I could very well be missing something obvious. Any help is appreciated.

Question. My boy told me with the COAs that you couldn't cop both colors or your order gets canceled. True or nah?

Back
Top Bottom