Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Man, I haven't "shook" like that in a long time. I F'd up my email addy and everything; talk about nerves I didn't realize you could add both shoes at once. I'm just glad I at least got some Coves. I didn't want to lose out on everything so I took what I could get.

got my order confirmation for the mints...there is no way i wouldve ever seen that little box for the laces

as i saw the sweatpants and shirts come up i kept thinking to myself "troll ronnie is doing this on purpose...watch he's gonna put up the banner last instead of individual links"

copped both, didnt see the lace option.  oh well $14 for laces are kinda steep anyways

I accidentally pressed the add to cart button twice, and ordered 2 pairs, but I already received my email order confirmation. I wrote to them and said that they should just cancel one of the pairs. What will they do? 

Copped 2 of each 
nthat.gif
No. No no no my friend this is a bad thing. 
eek.gif

Mints and Coves in size 12 copped. These along with the GB Roshes from earlier. It has been an expensive morning. :pimp:

Copped both. Card wasn't working for the longest time I thought I was gonna get cart jacked. Panicked, and ended up just checkout out through paypal.

Back
Top Bottom