Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith box logo t-shirts and Just, Us, Kith hats make you look like you work there imo.

With that said, I'll drop by the store and see if they still have wave and palm tree tshirts in medium.

I like the graphics :wink: Couldn't care less about KITH logo tho.

Lmao at the mark ruffalo resemblance. Haha

And especially LMAO at all the people commenting got a size x hmu with trades or offers on his insta.

Saying kith is the new supreme is hilarious. Kith is not/will never be anywhere near supreme. But dont think people dont notice the red kith box logo rip off. If you are in streetwear you stay 100 miles away from a red box logo unless you are either ignorant or extremely arrogant. 
when he posted that shirt this morning there was at least 1 comment that said it was a supreme rip off. that comment isn't there anymore.

damn...i guess you can't buy anything from any drop without having it shipped to your billing address... oh well, money saved :tongue:

People seem to forget that this is the same dude that threatened to shoot someone on the SC forums for not liking his earlier Asics projects...
laugh.gif
Wait, really? How come I've never heard of this.

Would cop Schooners if they weren't two tone.
Nobody will ever reach OG hip hop/skate status like Supreme starting in the 2000s.
I have 3 old Mercers, think they were the made in USA ones. Good quality stuff.
And speaking of APC x Kanye, the collection is plain but the jeans will be copped.

People seem to forget that this is the same dude that threatened to shoot someone on the SC forums for not liking his earlier Asics projects...
laugh.gif
I def remember that lmao. It was under the account kithnyc or something of the sort a while back. Ronnie blocked me on IG for calling him out on the insane shipping time for the Daytonas. Wasnt even disrepectful either 

I def remember that lmao. It was under the account kithnyc or something of the sort a while back. Ronnie blocked me on IG for calling him out on the insane shipping time for the Daytonas. Wasnt even disrepectful either 
he blocked my buddy for saying the bleeckers were tight like spandex.

sick burnnnn

I lowkey kind of feel bad now for my RF slander from earlier

Just kidding
lol. I don't get why these guys are so sensitive at the level they're at. Off topic, but reminds me of when I used to follow Wale on twitter. He would argue with any 16 year old girl that called him wack. lol.

I wanted one of those snapbacks though . . . . wtf.

Why can't dudes be humble anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Did anybody else notice they didn't post the sweats?

Back
Top Bottom