Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kinda regret selling my coves at sneakercon now. Let em go for a steal too. Still have my mints but these lookin too similar.

These joints are really close to the mints. I'm still copping *shrugs*. It's rare to see kicks in a bomb shade of green

So as someone new to the game still...how tough are the sages going to be to get?

Missed out on the mints and these look really nice. 

The shade of the green looks a lot darker in this pic than the pic of him sitting in the kith courtyard 
eyes.gif

got rid of both my Coves and Mints

probably in the minority, but i'm feeling these a lot more than those 

I dunno. imo these have the potential to be the best Vs since volcanos. Classic ronnie CW but actually new. I understand they are close to mints or coves or whatever. But its an actual color way not a solid tonal shoe. Sage/lighter sage/ cream and pink/coral hits sounds legitimate to me. 

So far i prefer the contrasting color on these over the coves and mints. One solid color shoe looks funny sometimes. I literally had nothing to go with the coves. They just looked way too blue, especially with the blue tongue so I sold em....worn twice....for $240. Mints I kept though, since I had some stuff to go with my tiffs and theyre literally almost the exact same color.

Judging from the pics posted only, these crap no the mints and coves. Way more contrast with the colors. I can't mess with that monotone business

Materials on these look like the crush the Mints. I just don't want another pair of virtually the same color and style. 

cncpts tannery mint sock liner...I'll reserve judgment until I see full pics in all their kithfiltered glory though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom