Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith is the fairest store where you can win manually if you know what you doing. For other shops, you basically need a bot in order to have a chance of copping.

Agreed.Have to commend Kith for this. Very creative in dealing against bots. I remember one release where they put the shoe size in words instead of numerics. #FairPlay

If yall had 4 go through yall wouldn't considered it messed up. 

You can't win them all.

LOL, of course. I was able to scoop up a pair of the Trails so I'm good. I'm just surprised, and of course a little salty, that multiples were allowed. :D

Wow order 2 size 11 last night on same order by mistake and they shipped [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Kinda F'd up the multiple pair orders are shipping. I guess I should have just checked out the 3 pairs in my cart vs. trying to subtract the total down.
mean.gif
This..

The site was smooth until i started trying to subtract, the button just broke. Then when it did work it removed 2 shoes so i was back to square one and still saw 4 sizes avail so i grabbed one.

I pray everything restocks so those going after asics can have them and i can get another crack at these UBs again.

The combination of missoni style pk upper x boost comfort is too hard to pass up.

Last edited:
Welp 

Went $550 for resell .

Seller just hit me up saying his order was cancelled .

Gots the wefund .

Kinda relieved . Should've waited anyway .

Lesson learned !

Welp 

Went $550 for resell .

Seller just hit me up saying his order was cancelled .

Gots the wefund .

Kinda relieved . Should've waited anyway .

Lesson learned !
he probably found a higher paying buyer. But still, you lucked out, I think you paid too much at the this moment

I assume the Trail Boosts are also releasing again on the 31st? Trying to decide if I should bite the resell bullet now. Need a 10

salty af seeing shipping conf. from ppl. 

have not got shipping conf. on UB or my order from last fridays columbia drop smh
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom