Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

thought I wanted the black/red swishy (am I the only one that used to call the, that? :lol:) pant, but now I woke up wanting the grey/purple pair.

I can never make up my mind.

Purp or bust for me. I can't wear those track suits (or even separates) at my age without looking like a clown.

How many pairs are the maestros limited to ?

Considering it's at Kith only, I wouldn't be shocked if its only like 1,000 per colorway. The Kith x Linen that released was even more limited, I think.

It's funny how we're all suckers for hype. This has been teased for weeks, big promo, limited pairs, it'll sell out in 5 minutes or less and then we'll move on to the next thing. The marketing builds the hype, but at some point its so overboard since most people won't get a pair anyway. So it's more allure than anything. Personally, I'll just move on if I don't get these. There's enough stuff releasing this winter I could spend disposable income on instead.

EDIT: I will add that I think Ronnie does a great job bringing certain sneakers to life with the right colorway and execution. I got the Kith Coke slides and the New Balance 574s. Love them both.

Last edited:
At 31? Damn bro you still young lol

I wear professional attire M-F and sneakers on my commute (change into dress shoes at work). On weekends its jeans and a tee (or hoody if its winter). Sneakers are really the only part of my attire I change up. Clothing-wise I've never been one to experiment. I don't buy any Supreme clothing either. Walking around suburbia with a kid wearing something saying "F U" aint right to me.

Soooooo... 11 o'clock.... God give me strength. I know im not landing the Reds.

I'll just pre roll a anti anxiety L from now.
True life: im a sneakerhead.

Smfh

I think they will since they're Nike shirts/hoodies, which imo, fit small to me
Same. The XXL tee program fits me well but I don't think the Nike one will so I'll probably pass. I have the Kith x Nike AM1 Masters in shirt in XXL and it's too small. Oh well, guess I'll pass on the Nike tee.

maybe his wife will publicly release her pair?

tenor.gif

anyhoo, like everyone else, going for the purple this week..

Back
Top Bottom