Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Long shot but is anyone not going for these tomorrow or down to go for a pair for me? I'll most likely be stuck in recruiting stuff until 30 mins after the drop smh. I was gonna shoot for those tan/black tongue fusions.

Image from iOS.jpg

Joints are fire son

I’m mad I can’t cop tomorrow. Hopefully they will be around on the secondary market. Those are beautiful. NB has some beautiful looking kicks for sure

Seems like a lot of people got their UA in already, but no one received their Nonnatives yet? Curious to see some more pictures of them in hand. The more I look at them I'm intrigued, but at $230 I dunno if I want to swing it on release.

Yea
The listing yesterday said 997s. There wasnt a picture but the description was right.
but I bid on them before yesterday and I looked over the description to make sure it wasn’t a 997s or fusion. Knowing they didn’t release yet I didn’t want exactly what happened happen. Anyway PayPal gonna take care of it.

Seems like a lot of people got their UA in already, but no one received their Nonnatives yet? Curious to see some more pictures of them in hand. The more I look at them I'm intrigued, but at $230 I dunno if I want to swing it on release.
Still collecting unicorn hairs to complete orders.

sounds like mostly everyone that got early access via the loyalty program, got UA's. actually.. tbh.. i dont think i even saw anyone get nonnatives, unless i just missed it in this thread.

stock might be pretty low then tomorrow for those, i hope everyone that still wants them and didn't get them early is able to grab.

Sorry if already been posted but any mention on sizing for the fusions? Tts or 1/2 down like 997?

Also, my early 997 Nonnative came in.... Details are brazy, shape is OH KAY.

Attachments

• 997 NN NB RF.jpg
    997 NN NB RF.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom