Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Congrats brotha. Slept through my alarm, 14 mins late and didn't even try. Glad you cooked, especially after waiting. You were first in store right? NYC be the worst, resellers don't know how to act.
Yup I was first. I tried briefly online but gave up. The converse are tough in person. Clothing is good quality too, worth the prices

B2945DC3-06A4-4007-9AC6-C6F6DC013676.jpeg

This picture deserves to be posted in here.

Jacket was terrible to begin with, but any jacket or shirt with an attached/unnecessary hoodie is the absolute worst. :smh:

Damn forgot about it. Oh well, didn't need another tee anyways. Hell Aloha hasn't even shipped yet.

Got straight through queue after adding ls shirt to cart. Then declined my payment with a white screen. Every time I tried to recheckout it would just go back to the white screen.

Something must be up with Shopify because yeezy supply is doing the same to people.

It's a classic satin baseball jacket. You could buy a blank and customize it (embroidery/patches/etc). That way you don't have to give money to Kith to advertise for them & Sprite.
I was more talking about the colors and I actually like the hood in it.

Back
Top Bottom