Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Oops, just bought two of the pink tees by accident. Clicked the item instead of quick add, then hit quick add while the item page loaded, then added the shirt to cart again off the item page. Processed my order so quickly I never noticed my cart was $180 til after it went through...

EDIT: GADDAMMIT, I thought the pink was the one with the maroon lettering... mother******... so now not only do I have the wrong f'ing tee.... I have two of them. I HATE KITH :angry::angry::angry:

Even though no hype about this but it f***ing hard to got thru the website. When cart show up already sold out smh. Glad I stop by the store before drop.

Damn forgot about it this morning. All 3 were nice, probably would have tried for blue. Normally not a fan of the huge logo but the baby blue on the navy blue was nice.

20190819_145547.jpg

Wish it was a bit longer

Forgot about the Monday drop. I liked the colors. Very clean and simple. I also have not stopped wearing Asics.

Yo can anyone tell me who the artists are in Ronnie’s story today!? Some of the pieces are sick, might not be able to purchase but I’d like to follow them on Instagram or something

Yo can anyone tell me who the artists are in Ronnie’s story today!? Some of the pieces are sick, might not be able to purchase but I’d like to follow them on Instagram or something

I would try to reach out to @GregYuna on IG and ask him. I believe it was his exhibit that Ronnie attended. Greg would have info on those pieces.

Back
Top Bottom