Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Unrelated so delete if not allowed, but I know at least one of you has a MOMA membership. Can you pm me your membership number so I can get the discount/free shipping on an order I’m trying to place online?

81B2E046-3DE6-412C-A908-53D022C6EB33.gif

No prices on tomorrow drop? I like one of the jackets but I’m sure it’s at least $500... Fall is usually their best stuff... This year looking like Ronnie stole a page out of PSNY or Alyx...

No prices on tomorrow drop? I like one of the jackets but I’m sure it’s at least $500... Fall is usually their best stuff... This year looking like Ronnie stole a page out of PSNY or Alyx...
Drop is Saturday. We'll probably get prices tomorrow.

look like some rhude joints

I guess with the drawstring they do, eh? Never paid too much attention to his shows, just figured he didn’t mix and match other items with what he was or planned on releasing. But again, not like I was paying close attention either...

I guess with the drawstring they do, eh? Never paid too much attention to his shows, just figured he didn’t mix and match other items with what he was or planned on releasing. But again, not like I was paying close attention either...
lemme ask the homie

edit: confirmed Rhude collab. November

Maybe winter collection?

Honestly not sure. Most of the stuff he puts out I either wouldn’t wear or don’t want to spend the bread on a piece. That said, I usually don’t pay too close attention to what he’s releasing. The Aspen release was fire though and I regret not snagging some hoodies and a jacket or two.

Back
Top Bottom