Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

998s came in. Kind of underwhelming. Ronnie set the bar high with United Arrows and Nonnative last year to be fair, but these are just your run of the mill NB. Wore my J Crew 998s today - love the quality on those. I think these were generic and not a Ronnie Fieg NB, but rather Kith. Kith makes an exclusive General NB release every year. Their take on color ways across the various silhouettes.

A5374A05-FE14-4AB9-A9A0-F11F1FBF9C71.jpeg

336E61CB-FD67-478A-8CB9-C71D668C2C74.jpeg

Torn on which tee to snag. I don't wear much black but that black tee is nice and matches the og's they used to wear. But man that burgundy is hard and would match my cherrywoods. Decisions.

Black hoodie and burgundy tee. Realized I got a small in the tee and it was too late. Went back and got the medium too. Oh well.

Well ****. Tried for bugundy but the site glitched for me. Kept taking me to homepage when I hit checkout. By the time I got to checkout, sold out. Homie that works there is going to check in store but I'm sure they will be gone. Sad.

Forgot you can’t do multiple orders on Monday program. Both tees were cancelled. Hoodie coming though.

I accidentally ordered two of the same l/s tees a few weeks ago (accidentally hit quick add & added from the product page). Both showed up in the same box.

You mean on the same order?
Na, I ordered the black hoodie quick to be sure. Then went and placed another order for a tee but it was the wrong size. So I put in a third order for a medium lol both t-shirt orders were cancelled.

I accidentally ordered two of the same l/s tees a few weeks ago (accidentally hit quick add & added from the product page). Both showed up in the same box.
Maybe the tees were sold out by the time I got through. Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom