Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I’ve been searching for a good pair of these for years.

Finally found a pair and for a great price.

D77F6DCD-63F5-4431-AA79-A01646567ED5.jpeg

You always find the gems... Glad to see you haven’t totally given up hope!

You know it is.

Only ASICS I’ve liked this year have been the grey and green awakes.

People throwing the towel in on some older gems, makes it easy to buy them up lol

I got the 3.1s in a half size down (only option I had) from what I’ve bought all my GL3s in the past... they fit fine and I have pretty wide feet... Can anyone comment on the GL3s? Are they the new terrible sizing?

Oh right. I did see that. Matchbook is in store only I think. I don’t want any parts of that anyway. Maybe we might get lucky with some tees along with it lol
They had this shirt on their page for a bit but then took it down so Idk maybe?

Attachments

• E3EB064F-5CFE-4766-A0CD-7368E648B60A.png
    E3EB064F-5CFE-4766-A0CD-7368E648B60A.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 656
Passed today. Ended up buying a bunch of stuff for my son. The kids stuff is pretty dope - they need to release some of that in adult styles.

Anybody been to the kith store in nyc? I’m going to manhattan thanksgiving weekend. I’m curious about what might even be in the store given how the online releases go.

Anybody been to the kith store in nyc? I’m going to manhattan thanksgiving weekend. I’m curious about what might even be in the store given how the online releases go.

Been a few times. There is always some stock of items. Nothing crazy, but you'll see some stuff in store that isn't necessarily online.

Back
Top Bottom