Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

KH2283-101_307_720x.jpg

KH2283-101_309_720x.jpg

Still looking for the kith Clark's. Anyone know if they are still in store? Will be in nyc for ufc 244 on sat and was thinking about stopping in.

Laight jacket came in a pretty nice - it weighs as much as it cost. Materials on point. I would size up to layer under though. Mines true to size - not oversized like their hoodies.
Can’t wait for the next fall drop and some flannel shirts.

Flipping through the Treats pics today and all of them show this as the last one. What is this?

I9A6470_2_6055df2f-96ae-4572-a26a-6eee01517d7f.progressive.jpg

"The included UV flashlight can also be used to view the collateral on the cereal-inspired box that each piece comes packaged in, which includes an interactive game that calls on customers to help Kith Treats find and capture the beloved Cereal Boy mascot, who is sporting a new bandit look and has taken up a life of crime."

Anyone ever order anything on the kith site and not gotten confirmation? I made two orders within 15 minutes of each other. Got confirmation for the second purchase but not the first. Got charged for both. Second order I was signed into my account. First order I wasn’t.

Anyone ever order anything on the kith site and not gotten confirmation? I made two orders within 15 minutes of each other. Got confirmation for the second purchase but not the first. Got charged for both. Second order I was signed into my account. First order I wasn’t.

Usually always get it right away. If you got charged, I'm sure its fine. Check your order history if you have an account.

Whats the monday program? Those love thy city crews? Need a Soho or Brooklyn one, if so.

yeah ordered two things within 10 minutes of each other but was only logged in the second time i ordered so only that order shows up in the history. but guess i'll just wait and see if both boxes show up this week :lol:

Vogue x Russell looks dope.

Ronnie already moving on 3 days before release teasing Disney on IG.

This is going to be an expensive few weeks.

Disney gonna be expensive. Wife already said she wants every piece and lookbook not even out yet :smh:

Disney gonna be expensive. Wife already said she wants every piece and lookbook not even out yet :smh:
I’m not even telling wifey bro. She’s gonna have me buying everything for the kids, even if it’s men’s sizes only. Talking bout some, “it’s for when they grow up.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom