Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Disappointed I didn’t early access to the gl3 today, been buying since mid/end 2013 instore and online.

Oh well, will try my luck on Monday

If I miss out on the 252.1 on Monday, I'm gonna disappear and just take a break from collecting. Feels like I'm just chasing Ls instead of chasing sneakers these days - it's pretty depressing tbh :emoji_expressionless:.

Saw this on IG the other day and it just pissed me off. So Kith awards their "loyal" customers randomly only for them to put it up on eBay immediately, while the actual loyal customers or people who genuinely want the sneaker to wear are just left in the dust. ****'s sad:

People still checking out today. My buddy passed yesterday, saw prices today, so copped and then sold them on eBay 5 minutes later for $360. Happy for him but annoyed that Kith rewarded people that got lucky on one hyped item 4 years ago, an item they probably flipped, instead of people that buy half a dozen items from their season collections. Rewarding people is cool, just do it better. Rewarding the drive by customers that only buy hyoed items sucks.

Y'all gotta learn, these shops and companies don't care about you. I honestly don't think anyone at Kith (or any other shop like Kith) is sitting there compiling a list of who spends the most there and making plans to reward them for their loyalty. It might happen once in a while where loyalty gets rewarded, but generally these shops just care about making $$$. Whether it comes from someone who spends $1,000 a month or someone that spends $100 a year, they really don't care. Someone posted something a page or two back....

Ya'll with 60 orders ain't getting an email from Kith since they know you'll be on the website on Monday. Us 3 order guys they trying to draw us back :lol:

If anything what this dude said is much more likely. They're probably trying to target more customers who don't spend as much there and try to get them hooked on buying.

Only a handful of spots reward real loyalty, Kith was never one of them, not even years ago before they truly blew up. One of the real reasons I stopped buying from them. Pretending you value your customers when in realty they can only get a response from CS when they mention charge back is pathetic. If you want to play like a high end fashion brand you should operate like one.

If I miss out on the 252.1 on Monday, I'm gonna disappear and just take a break from collecting. Feels like I'm just chasing Ls instead of chasing sneakers these days - it's pretty depressing tbh :emoji_expressionless:.

Saw this on IG the other day and it just pissed me off. So Kith awards their "loyal" customers randomly only for them to put it up on eBay immediately, while the actual loyal customers or people who genuinely want the sneaker to wear are just left in the dust. ****'s sad:

This is exactly why I stopped trying for ronnie's collabs. It was much easier copping when he was dropping his stuff on david z. Shortly after Kith launched, it was impossible

They rewarded loyalty by holding pairs and giving heads up on restocks or leftover pairs. This emailing invoices is just marketing. And it’s working. Rewarding loyalty is a fancy term for backdooring lol

If anyone's not trying for a personal pair tomorrow and can assist with a size 13...

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom