Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'll try for a pair tomorrow, but I don't expect to get them and I won't pay more than retail. It is what it is. I will move on immediately after the drop. I feel like some of ya'll have a real problem with that last part.. The middle part too. Actually all the parts.

I'll try for a pair tomorrow, but I don't expect to get them and I won't pay more than retail. It is what it is. I will move on immediately after the drop. I feel like some of ya'll have a real problem with that last part.. The middle part too. Actually all the parts.

Exactly...There's like a hundred new releases every week these days...Not to mention all the old heat that you can go after. Missing a drop is whatever.

To be fair, the email people received said 'We put together a list of all customers who have purchased any of the Ronnie Fieg x Asics releases on Kith.com since we opened in 2011, and held a drawing to select a random group of these customers to grant early access to one of the three upcoming GL3’s.'

It didn't say anything about 'loyalty'.

To be fair, the email people received said 'We put together a list of all customers who have purchased any of the Ronnie Fieg x Asics releases on Kith.com since we opened in 2011, and held a drawing to select a random group of these customers to grant early access to one of the three upcoming GL3’s.'

It didn't say anything about 'loyalty'.
true loyalty does not read

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 11.02.03 AM.png

Managed to get a pair of the Yoshino rose, really wanted the 252.1s but those sold out fast..I'm guessing much higher supply for the Yoshinos

Made it to the shipping page before getting kicked back into the queue. Now my size is sold out 😡

Back
Top Bottom