Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sold out while payment processing. Lot of payment processing errors and page does not exist after hitting pay now :angry:

The ****ing nerve.

Screenshot_20200921-111832_Gmail.jpg

Make that both white ss tees. Still need hats in 7 5/8.

Wow that's a solid haul. Eyeing that cardigan in the next drop. Put a bid in for box logo hoodie - I'll be ok if it doesn't work out in the end. Have tons of Yankee gear to begin with.

EDIT: Check out Greg Yuna's IG stories. There are a lot of unreleased pieces in them.

Last edited:
so nike loaded images today of the white knicks colorway of the upcoming kith af1s, probably releasing pretty soon then. perhaps with the fall collection?

Been a crazy day so didn't get a chance to post. Huge Dodgers fan so I had to go for some stuff today. Ended up with these in my first order:

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 11.36.27 PM.png

And this in my second order:

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 11.36.53 PM.png

Missed out on the dark navy Dodgers 59/50 cap in a 7 1/4 (sold out in my second cart) , so I may try for it on the secondary market, but all-in-all I'm REALLY happy considering I usually get stuck in checkout purgatory on Kith Monday drops. Only other thing I might want is the black snakeskin logo crewneck sweatshirt, but if there's gonna be a second drop I'll wait and see how that shapes up first.

Copped pinstripe hoodie, yankee split tee, yankee logo sweats, split LA hoodie, LA homerun tee, and the regular dodgers tee. Only think I couldn't get in my size was the pinstripe hoodie. Got the last one and it was an XS so ill prolly let my homegirl get it

Last edited:
i dont understand the 2018 national league champs graphic for the dodgers. as in like, why would you celebrate losing in the world series that year.

Copped pinstripe hoodie, yankee split tee, yankee logo sweats, split LA hoodie, LA homerun tee, and the regular dodgers tee. Only think I couldn't get in my size was the pinstripe hoodie. Got the last one and it was an XS so ill prolly let my homegirl get it
You copped Yankees and Dodgers? I assume for resell?

You copped Yankees and Dodgers? I assume for resell?

Yeah copped both. Nah, only things that might be sold is the pinstripe hoodie (if my homegirl dont want it) and the dodgers hoodie (might be a lil too much to wear if I aint a dodgers fan, but couldn't leave it there...looks so nice and I got plenty to wear it with lol)

Haha wow that's crazy to me. I could never rock gear of a team im not a fan of. Just not for me. Do what makes you happy though.

Yeah im a Yanks fan, but not a big baseball fan in general so it aint a big deal to me. I definitely wouldn't wear any gear of a team I hated. I dont have any feeling towards the dodgers so its whatever. Plenty of people wear jerseys/caps of other teams if it matches something they have though

Back
Top Bottom