Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got some of the MLB program hoodies for around retail.... hit the DM (Sizes L and XL) dodgers and yankees

091B70A5-A12D-4B94-8CC8-03CD4CA0C13B.jpeg

these are fire ngl

Ronnie did his thing with this but I’m from Baltimore and I’m not a Yankees or dodgers fan. Super dope tho. The fall drop surprised me. I’m really impressed.

Honestly not a huge fan of the drop. Feel like I got the Yankees pieces I wanted on Monday. Will sit this one out personally and try to help dblplay1212 dblplay1212 with the fur jacket.
Yea i need to see the rest of the collection. Outside of the fur jacket, this is the only piece that jumped out. I hope they do JFK ls shirts again.

Screenshot_20200923-185843_Gallery.jpg

Yea i need to see the rest of the collection. Outside of the fur jacket, this is the only piece that jumped out. I hope they do JFK ls shirts again.

Screenshot_20200923-185843_Gallery.jpg
Yeh agreed though I liked the grey version of it. Saw some mock neck tees. I can’t do those kimono shirts. Not trying to look ninja walking around NYC in my mid-30s.

not a fan of the mlb stuff (think monday's program had better stuff), but there are some fire fall pieces that im interested in. looking forward to the full breakdown later in the week.

I don’t know what I was specifically expecting in this drop, but I felt like the better Yankee gear dropped on Monday. The non-MLB Kith clothing was generally underwhelming. Not a fan of the patterns and chenille. Ronnie also up charging for the acrylic Yankee cardigan - $350? Better off getting a nice cashmere or merino.

That sucks. The one with the chenille logo on the back? That might be my favorite functional piece from both drops.
The monogram all over logo hoodie. I’m just gonna put a new bid up. I think it’s because the seller did not ship in time. Bid accepted Monday and the whole week passed.

The monogram all over logo hoodie. I’m just gonna put a new bid up. I think it’s because the seller did not ship in time. Bid accepted Monday and the whole week passed.

StockX needs to start taking their penalty fees more serious. I'm curious to know if they've ever charged somebody the penalty fee they mention.

StockX needs to start taking their penalty fees more serious. I'm curious to know if they've ever charged somebody the penalty fee they mention.

Nah they never will, because there's always the threat of the chargeback. If anything, they need to move to a point-based system similar to what GOAT has, and adjust fees accordingly, review an account if there's too many cancellations etc.

Back
Top Bottom