Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith been quiet. ALD taking all the steam. Anyway, here’s the Monday program. Hopefully, there’s better things to come.

CE0DA514-B98D-4D20-98BA-3F970AA12195.jpeg

Shouldn’t they be dropping like a fall part 2 or winter? First fall drop didn’t even feel like their noraml releases due to it being LA NY gear.

Do we have an ALD thread? How do their releases work? I may have asked before, but how is their sizing? Big like Kith or more tts?
Here it is. Their releases are similar to KITH where it’s teased and then dropped, but unlike kith they give early access to loyal customers. Their pricing is higher, but so is the quality. Their stuff is true to size. I’m a M in ALD versus S in Kith. They do high end collabs like Woolrich or Drakes, have a cashmere and tonal uniform program and just all around more mature feel.

i mean they did just drop that massive bmw collection

Was dope, but not for a lot of people. I’m sure it was big for them. Didn’t make waves in this thread.

even Ronnie and Kith IG accounts have been quiet for over a week, which is rare.

That’s a bad design but I miss the old “Just Us” days of Kith. Maybe I just miss the pricing and how easy it was to grab stuff but those were the best years for the brand IMO.

Hi guys, trying to cop a pair of RF Asics 252.1 either from Stockx or the Goat, any fakes so far for this pair? Many thanks!

Im confused by this. So its Polo with a Kith tag?
From what I gather, they took RL iconic designs and made it their own by changing the color or something minimal. Curious to see how much Ronnie jacked up the price though. Those Polo bear sweaters can be had at Macy’s for $300 or less sometimes (normally $400). The denim jacket is probably the real prize.

Was late due to a meeting so just snagged this classic piece:

The difference was really just exclusive colors and "fabrics." Pricing same as on RL.

1605114682686.png

Last edited:

Like what I see from the preview. That cream cable sweater is dope.

Black watch plaid wool blazer with limited branding. Love it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom