Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I chose Dusty Quartz, Monsoon, and Genesis. The raffle pics look nothing like that table lol. The raffle pics were way more pastelled/Kith filter'd out.

"Hurricane," "Elevation" and "Molecule"

Based on the pic sdsualum sdsualum posted above I'm sure they'll look nothing like what I thought they were if I actually get a pair in hand, tho lol

That’s wack I didn’t get any email and I bought so many ASICS from kith lol.
Screenshot_20201124-112504_Chrome.jpg

I've only purchased super golds 😂

Check your spam folders, mine was in there. Haven’t bought anything since the Miami gel lyte IIIs

I'm looking at these images, and realizing you don't really need all 30 to cover your own palette. There are quite a few that are similar to one another to the point where you'd only need 1 out of every 2-3...anyone trying to cop all these pairs? lol

Initially had Majestic as one of my choices. I’ve since swapped it for French Clay, and now Dusty Quartz. That might get replaced by Monsoon before the draw closes :rolleyes

I'm looking at these images, and realizing you don't really need all 30 to cover your own palette. There are quite a few that are similar to one another to the point where you'd only need 1 out of every 2-3...anyone trying to cop all these pairs? lol
there’s definitely some idiot hypebeast that will try to get all of them lol

finally got an email as well. bought the diamond x asics gel lyte 5s way back when. but all these shoes really remind me of like....how 350 v2s basically use the same color palette.

Back
Top Bottom