Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I thought they were for women. Hell all of the models were women and its listed under kith women.

I bought a medium for my girl. It's either gonna fit her perfectly or oversized like one of the many shirts I own that she chooses to steal/ borrow. Either way no biggie I guess.

I thought they were for women. Hell all of the models were women and its listed under kith women.

I bought a medium for my girl. It's either gonna fit her perfectly or oversized like one of the many shirts I own that she chooses to steal/ borrow. Either way no biggie I guess.
I grabbed my standard large because the measurements were exactly the same as my men's large Mandela T's. They were basically men's sizing because there's also no taper in the mid-section.

Got EA

0EBCBC5B-C7AC-44D7-B67F-2492A4F2BEAD.jpeg

Ronnie better hook me up for the hype **** with all this stuff I’m buying from him 😂. Dude did me dirty with the ASICS. Got wave 4 access

didn't realize the Aaliyah tees were mens tees until it was too late
I realized it after I purchased the details said “mens vintage tee fit” on all tees but one. So I’m glad I went with a L in the Are You That Somebody tee.

lol almost copped the honey pot hut passed. Went back and sold out now. Not sure if wife would allowed it in the kitchen anyways.

Back
Top Bottom