Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Thank you so much for this, I switched the region and it now works!

Annoyingly It doesn’t let me switch it back without deleting and reinstalling the app but at least I can now enter

No, I have the online option too. But I did sign in with my kith.com account rather than my kith EU account.

Thank you so much for this, I switched the region and it now works!

Annoyingly It doesn’t let me switch it back without deleting and reinstalling the app but at least I can now enter
No worries man.

I'm holding off. I'm not sure if they'll have one for the UK region, like they did with the Salmon GLV last time. Don't want to be burnt again, especially with possible customs.

Kith converse $39 grabbed the cream pair

Kith converse $39 grabbed the cream pair

Good looks. Just scooped a parchment pair.

The app is mainly for the US market.. EU is f..d.. you will be hit by customs if you enter the raffle with EU delivery.. meaning it’s not worth at least for me

Attachments

• 5EB7D55C-E9B1-4E4C-ADB6-AF9A4A31F937.jpeg
    5EB7D55C-E9B1-4E4C-ADB6-AF9A4A31F937.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 584
The app is mainly for the US market.. EU is f..d.. you will be hit by customs if you enter the raffle with EU delivery.. meaning it’s not worth at least for me
To be fair only got hit with customs once from all the stuff I’ve bought from kith over all the years.

To be fair only got hit with customs once from all the stuff I’ve bought from kith over all the years.
To be precise, when I ordered the gl5 volcanos from the US shop, I think the total was 220usd at that time including shipping. When they arrived to my country, I was asked to pay 185 euros for customs and duties.. it a no go for me.. StockX might be cheaper..:frown:

To be precise, when I ordered the gl5 volcanos from the US shop, I think the total was 220usd at that time including shipping. When they arrived to my country, I was asked to pay 185 euros for customs and duties.. it a no go for me.. StockX might be cheaper..:frown:
ouch! I didn't get any customs to the UK for any pairs during that era, have heard people in other parts of EU being hit though. I like to think because I have been buying from them since day one that they got me lol

Crazy part about this raffle is that it still hasn't hit sneaker twitter....yet. At least not any of the major outlets. So if you got your entry in the last 24 hours, might be sitting pretty. :nthat:

I’m drawing a blank on the v1’s inspiration. Are they based on a previous rf nb that I’m forgetting about or did they just apply a color from the Kith “palette” to them?

Don’t see it on my app drawings

I better get early access on these :lol:

right, ronnie gotta hold me down like he did those 10th anniversary rc 1300's... that is one loyalty program they have some real nice perks for, i can't lie.

The app only showed to size 12 for me. Just confirming, this is us sizing right? Seeing 12 as the biggest made me think it could be UK sizing bc that would be a 13.

The ecommerce guy in charge of the website (@AndyOliverWpg on twitter) mentioned that they're fixing a bunch of stuff on the European side of the website (prices/sizes/taxes are all off right now apparently)

Back
Top Bottom