Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone still waiting on shipping for the Wednesday V4 drop?

I got movement on my new tracking for what I think is my raffle Daytona, with the original old tracking being removed.

But V4 order from Wednesday drop is still on the old tracking # with no pickup. Getting a bit nervous after seeing so many v4 already have been delivered.
Yea i am still waiting for the wednesday v4 drop.... ups "shipment ready" still no movement

I would have been all over the dustys if they were a v4 like the kid sizes

Why do i feel like all the v4 kid exclusives he would release soon

F doing in store raffle pick up at kith. App says be there between 10am and 11am... showed up 10:45am, long *** line, security says have to wait in with everybody else annnnd my pair isn't guaranteed if its passed 11am.... luckily i got it but ended up waiting 25min,
5955CAAF-3DDE-463E-A04A-6AF34379D002.jpeg
4E39B947-5BEE-4724-9139-354813F68CD6.jpeg
fffffffff that, never again.

Someone in the NB thread mentioned the Daytona V3 fit smaller than normal...Anyone with them in hand find any truth to this? Hope this is not the case..

i won 3 raffles…one is supposed to be delivered today, the other ones are showing “shipment canceled” in UPS app. Does anyone know what that is?

i won 3 raffles…one is supposed to be delivered today, the other ones are showing “shipment canceled” in UPS app. Does anyone know what that is?

They'll probably provide a newer tracking # shortly. This happened to me twice already with 2 shoes from this release.

- Got my V2's Saturday tracking came for them (hilariously) on Monday evening (raffle pair)
- Got my V4's today got tracking soon after order (retail pair)
- Ordered V3 on day of drop don't see tracking and is unfulfilled on the website (retail pair)

Back
Top Bottom