Ronnie lott rockin IV's(super bowl 1990)...I knew it!!!

This pictures from when the 49ers molliwhomped the broncos in super bowl XXIV. 55-10.
4kk8bjp.jpg

Here's another, thought I'd share.
4p543sw.jpg

UC Davis----CLASS OF 08' YEEE YEEE

thanks for the pic and find. nice.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Thanks for the pic! Saved!
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

that is awsome!!!! thanks for the pic, those were the days. i think there is a pic of ol ronnie wearing some fire red v's floating around aswell.
houstonrockets

I've been looking for the pic where he is wearing fire red V's, anyone have it?
TEAMBATMAN
Saving Gotham City is no joke​

:lol:
laugh.gif
teamautobotX TEAMKINGKOOPA
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan​

Those IV's and V's look out of place on that football field. They are still oh so beautiful ! Thanx 4 pix airdhazzal
WANTED: Playoff XIII (Black/True Red-White)

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

NICE find... Damn thats crazy so Ronnie Lott was the 1st to rock Jordans on the gridiron

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Quote:
but his feet must've hurt, jordans arent made for football.
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

wow nice fiind...I knew about the 5's he was rockin but I didn't kno about him wearin 4's in super bowl XXIV..now I gotta go see if my cousin got dat game on tape

nice find man... pretty ill
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

T E A M I C E

hate the fact that he's a usc guy (NU fan; saw him on sideline Saturday night), but he was the preeminent hitter of the 80's and for that I love him. None were more sound at Safety but vicious with hits at the same time. Mark Bavaro is only Mark Bavaro for being the only one to run him over. Lott is a stud. Suffice it to say, anyone who gets the tip of their finger amputated just so they can keep playing is the gamer of all gamers.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

Back
Top Bottom