ronnskizzle APPRECIATION post!

-He is a model NTer, doing the NT sign at work, family parties, church, etc. He has a natural instinct in finding fellow NTers
-He sweats like crazy yet still refuses to wear a headband or bring a sweat rag.(pretty nasty, but atleast he doesn't follow what everybody tells him to do.)
-He is probably the best co-worker ever.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Much appreciated. dudes SERIOUS when it comes to shoes... look at his XI's, hella clean
horny.gif

the other pics don't work for some reason.. i think he broke my sidekick camera with his pics, haha.

Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

APPRECIATED!
- Best partner & goods trekker there is.
- Best person to beat in pool 8]
---
aka sickplicity/justinnikes
---

^which champs is that at hook me up

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

^
the best champs in seattle, or in the whole west coast as of what i heard... SOUTHCENTER!!!

there are other NTers that work there also... (SK3 pics)we have

andy206

kicksremix2o6

daaznfella
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

hahaha all your pics are all blurry! i will be looking for you all next time =p

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

hahaha brian you're a freeking jerk. after work earlier in the morning, i got home and waited for you to post this thread. got me refreshing like every 30 seconds.

champs southcenter is 4th in the nation, 2nd on the west (sacramento is 1st), and 1st in pac nw.

champs sports employee appreciation series...next is khan206?

Man, I want to work at Champs or Footlocker now. Do you have to be 16? or is 15 okay?

I swear ive seen some of you boners in there before, but no one says a word to me.

I might have to make some new friends there now that jon isnt at the store anymore and V stays trying to hit a dude over the head like Vonage.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

Definitely appreciated.

Ronn and I fought back in 7th grade. On my 13th birthday. I won.
Team Enjoi​
We skate for peanuts

"My poop post had a warning in the title. It didn't even look like poop, it looked like chocolate milk, true story "

^^^no you didn't, i think you're too young to forget things. you just ran away. after i hit you and started walking to my class you just jumped on my back...haha

i think it started because i was giving your bday punches and you thought i was punching you like we're about to fight.

Oh yeah. And then you kicked me hahahaha. Good times. <3
Team Enjoi​
We skate for peanuts

"My poop post had a warning in the title. It didn't even look like poop, it looked like chocolate milk, true story "

Basically he did. I made him cry I think. Idk. I know Mr. Cochrane broke the fight up.
Team Enjoi​
We skate for peanuts

Back
Top Bottom