Rookie Moves You Made As A Newbie

i was in 7th grade when retro concords came out and picked some team jordans instead, smh, its cool at one point i had 2 pair of ds concords now i just have one that is vvvvvvvvvvvnds but at time it was very dumb to dumb
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

camping for the mars IV because an iss poster said they were gonna be limited :smh:
smh.gif

I'm a hypebeast

Beating all my OG into submission .
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

^ haha Im with you on that one. One move I always will remember would be buying beat West Coast 20s for 80 bucks thinking I could restore em even though the suede was already faded and the sole was worn. I eventually gave them to my friend for free.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Not buying the fire red threesback in 8th grade because i thought 100+ dollars for a shoe was too much.

Not buying the frie red iii's back in 8th grade because i thought 100+ dollars for a shoe was too much. :smh:
smh.gif

1. getting into shoes late
2. throwing away my air zoom gen. 1's (first lebrons) after 7th or 8th grade b-ball season
3. Leaving my football locker un-locked and getting my grapes stolen
4.throwing away boxes
5. not buying the DMP because i had a pair of black AF!'s and WHite AF!'s already and back then thats all i needed
roll.gif

DAMN Hind sight is 20/20!!

I GOTSOLE!www.myspace.com/colinburn

First time I got into retro jordans, I remember skipping the blk/cem III's for the whi/red low xvi's. huh! :frown:
frown.gif
University of California Davis...Class of 08'
San francisco49ers:XVI-XIX-XXIII-XXIV-XXIX

--Being first on line to copp the DMP and selling them for double before I left the mall. I made a good profit but I still haven't replaced em' and a piece of my heart will be missing until I do.

--Waking up at 3 am to go copp the Grapes and then turning my alarm off to go back to sleep. This kid tried to hit me up that Sunday for $260 but I fronted.

My J.O collection will never be complete until those 3 pairs are mine. >:
mad.gif

buyin 5 different colorways of the XIV for retail b4 release date....buyin 2 different dubzeros....bought 3 pairs of fakes without knowing it and knowing how much those kicks actually go for...SMH at me!
Team San Antonio Spurs
---------- 4-Time NBA Champioins: 1999. 2003. 2005. 2007 -------​

Missing concords retro.
well, thats not my newb mistake. my mistake was, writing my name on OG XIs breds. :lol:
laugh.gif
Indohan

being poor and only being able to afford midlevel nikes and and1s.......

then passing on lots of different jordans cause I was in an Adidas only faze

losing my Royal Blue low XIV's and Spacejam XI's both at practice then beating my Black/Red XI's, white/cement XI lows and Playoff XII's, and buying the green IV's instead of the olympic VII's.... boy was I an idiot in high school
Hype doesn't exist in my world of collecting sneakers...I'm just just having a lifelong love affair with kicks. -That line was too sick not to be my sig....Fly Jr.

1) PASSING ON WHITE CEMENT IV'S FOR $225. This was in 2002. For all my Brooklyn people... You know that store next to Pizza Hut Downtown BK. I'm in there looking for Lacoste shirts and I ask the guy how much they cost. At that time, dropping more than $150 on a pair of sneakers was unimaginable for me. So I gave him the F-U look, bought the shirt and bounced. I also regret not bagging that cute Dominican chick who helped me out. lol

1) Selling my VNDS (at the time I just considered them used and starting to yellow) True Blue III's in Flight Club when they first opened for $170. It's funny how good the prices were when they first opened. Come to think about it, I think that store spawned the infamous NYC Hypebeast. Anyway... Luckily I just picked up a fresh DS pair last week for around the same price.

2) Selling my Black/Cement III's. I only wore them a few times when they came out summer '01. Then the paint started to chip on the midsole and I stopped wearing them. Sold them for $230 in early '06 right before the DMP's came out. I seriously regret selling them.

3) Not buying any of the '01 Jordan I retros in '01. The were sitting on shelves for $50. Now they go for $300+
DEADSTOCKED SIZE 13 HEAT FOR SALE (click me):
DS CITRUS VII'S, DS REDWOOD XIV'S, DS WHITE/ROYAL/STEALTH V'S​

...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

playing ball all my life i was allowed to pick up a pair of shoes for "basketball season".. ever since the 5th grade i would always pick up the newest jordan (white vi's my first).... as a kid, i would beat them, and toss them.. in high school i would wear them only to games, kept them in good condition, then at the end of the year i would return them to footlocker and say that the bubble popped, the sole is delaminating, etc.. i would use the store credit and pick up kicks for the summer. sooooooooooooo dumb. i would be sitting on way more pairs of OG's right now. oh well...... live and learn.

My First Mistake Was... My Very First Day In The Game I Wanted The Chambray VIIs bad.. I Was On Eastbay At 12am They Had Up To Size 14 Which I Fit But I Wear sz15... I Called My Girl To Ask If I Should Order She Said YES. So I Click Add To Cart It Was 12:05 And The Things Where Sold Out.. I Sure Leaned What That LS Tag Was LMAO.
You Know I Got The Juice. Cause My Kicks Frutopia

wearing all my jays to play basketball and ended up turning them into beaters

TEAM RICK ASTLEY

Back
Top Bottom