ROOMATE MOVING OUT QUESTION****Final update***

note to self

never get a roommate.

because relying on another person can get uglier than a how to lose 50 pounds in 3 weeks book between two fat chicks.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

note to self

never get a roommate.

because relying on another person can get uglier than a how to lose 50 pounds in 3 weeks book between two fat chicks.
I dont get the last analogy but whatever.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Call him in jail or w/e and tell him that your gonna have to take his stuff because you gotta pay and he doesnt have the money and hes lockedup

You think they let u keep ur iphone with you when you go to the bing son?

He cant get out cuz he has to be there til his trial, or cuz he cant come up with the bail money?

If its the latter, sell some of his possessions and use the money to bail him out. Problem solved.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

are you and the dude friends or were you just roomates???

obviously homie didn't plan on going to jail and unless he's stiffed you for money in the past, i don't see why you would try to take it this far...if this is your dude, just help him out until he gets out...get all his stuff out and take it with you...i'm sure he'll pay you back as soon as he get his situation situated...
not a friend. just a roomate that responded off craigslist. completely chill dude up until this random occurrence.  He's a frail 20 year old kid with no money.  He owns a mattress, some clothes, an xbox, a mac laptop and thats it.  Im sure he lost his job because of the being in jail for 2 weeks thing.  Just a lil worried about him realizing that he has no way of paying me, and when he gets out just taking his valuables and saying peace out.  Its not like I would ever find him, ya know?

Originally Posted by Brad Fonzworth

don't act tuff or you'll get one of these again

nxklsz.gif

If that's OP on the gif, I'll #++! my pants.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Brad Fonzworth

don't act tuff or you'll get one of these again

nxklsz.gif

If that's OP on the gif, I'll #++! my pants.

Lol you don't remember that thread?

Dont know what to tell you OP but you'd be surprised how often this happens.

Try to find out what hes on trail for. If hes going to do a long bid, you can either sell his stuff and get your half of rent back, or hit up his parents and inform them of your situation and see if they can collect his stuff and pay you
Small claims thing is the best idea, but i would want to be in a situation that long.

Originally Posted by Stixx

homie in jail....JAIL...& u worried about how u getting ya $$ for the rent?
Come on B
discuss that with him when he's OUT
How u wanna sell/keep his stuff?

He's in a worst predicament than you are right now 

Originally Posted by Stixx

homie in jail....JAIL...& u worried about how u getting ya $$ for the rent?
Come on B
discuss that with him when he's OUT
How u wanna sell/keep his stuff?

He's in a worst predicament than you are right now 

^no problem, I know everybody was dying to find out what happened after 5 months

OP good looking out on the update. Damn that's sad what happened in the end.
laugh.gif
 @ the mom for paying you with the quickness when you had his stuff though.

Damn, crazy that dude messed up his life that bad. I bet it is weird for you to hear of it when you use to be living with dude.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Damn, crazy that dude messed up his life that bad. I bet it is weird for you to hear of it when you use to be living with dude.

Yeah I was def shook.  It's hard to imagine lil homie being in some drug clinic, basically a vegetable now.  Life is short fellas. Don't waste it doin stupid !#@%

Back
Top Bottom