roommate eatin my damn food... UPDATE... vol... HANDLED....

how do you stop it without it bein too much confusion?

i aint scared... but i think that HE think that we are cool enough for him to eat my food without askin...

i mean... i gotta live witht his n___...

i know the answer... i just need some re assurance that i need to handle up....

what's the best way...?

"say bro... stop eatin my food... that aint cool, g..."

grin.gif

UPDATE:

aight fam.... i handled it... 

me: "kinfoe... you went too far with the ribs... i'm strugglin just like you, g... and i was really bankin on that meal.... if you want somethin that aint yours... you gotta ask me... cuz i cant be coppin food like that... "

him: "aww, bro... my fault... but i'm finna put some groceries in there tomorrow"...

me: "i feel that... but i aint gonna eat none cuz i only eat food that i cop... and if i want somethin, i ask... (b/c we got a 3rd and 4th roommate)...you gotta do the same, g... you gotta lemme know... i might say yeah, i might say no... but atleast i know the deal"....

him: "fa sho, bro... my fault"..

*dap*...  

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]While he's snooping through the fridge one day, surprise him[/color]

Spoiler [+]
AR15-2.jpg

you could label stuff but then you would look more like pusse' than you do not saying anything

just be up front... that's the best way.

or if you wanna have fun, put laxatives into the food he likes to mooch from you.... well, maybe not a good idea if y'all share bathrooms too.

i got a fridge... but i cant fit big stuff in it like somethin like a togo plate...

i come home... and i had ribs from chili's on deck...

i look in the trash can, and i see bones... smh...

i'ma holla at him next time i see the n____

cuz i need to correct this...

"Hey man, I cant have you keep eating my food, im running low on money and keep keep buying more" "We gotta start buying our own"

Just talk to him man.

Don't say "don't eat my food." Say "I'd appreciate it if you asked me first."

It's that simple.

Bust a nut on some of your food then wait until he eats it. Then tell him the surprise later.

Just be like "listen man I only buy enough food for myself, I can't be buying food for two people"
I wouldn't let that slide, its a recession bruh

Originally Posted by handullz

i got a fridge... but i cant fit big stuff in it like somethin like a togo plate...

laugh.gif

- Sounds like you're living with:

21921_1243316032021_full.jpg

- I would invest in a few:

zm_GW0062.jpg

Originally Posted by handullz

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

U SOFT??

Damn homie, you found bones

roll.gif
roll.gif

Guilty. I wasn't terribly cool with the guy but he was straight up about it, just asked and I copped to it and apologized. I made up for it later to show their were no hard feelings.

Just ask him.

Back
Top Bottom