Roommate having his/her gf/bf over all the damn time unappreciation Vol. single life FTW

FacePalm_picard.jpg

In my case... roommate having his gf over all the damn time.

I share a room with one of my friends, who happens to be dating a friend I've known since high school. It used to be cool when he first moved in, but nowits getting pretty annoying. Her stuffs in the closet, the living room tables, bathroom, etc. She naps in the room (which means headphones for me), used topark in our parking spots for our apt complex, and does her work out on the kitchen table. And nope, she doesn't contribute to cleaning, or paying aportion of the bills (not that she should, but her working here has increased our electric bill by about 10%).

On top of that, she gets pampered in every way possible. Food is cooked for her, her dishes and trash are done for her, and treats my roommate like her slave
smh.gif
Makes me appreciate the single life even more.

If she wasn't someone I've known for a while, I'd probably tell her to %#%% a long time ago, but this makes the situation interesting. Maybe Ishould just man the hell up and tell her to not come over so often
ohwell.gif

Anyhow, just annoyed. On the bright side, only 6 more months of school left. I'm sure some of y'all have some similar experiences and y'all knowhow I feel. Share away.

+@** with some stuff around the apartment so that when she uses it she breaks it. For example, the kitchen table; so when she gets on top and works out itcollapses. Good for Lulz and to get her the f outta there

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

take a dump in the middle of the room
and Photoshop her into the pic. Show it to your friend and have him kick her out. Problem solved
pimp.gif

Smh , my roommate's gf is always over our apartment but I have my own room so I'm not trippin

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

FacePalm_picard.jpg

I share a room with one of my friends, who happens to be dating a friend I've known since high school. It used to be cool when he first moved in, but now its getting pretty annoying. Her stuffs in the closet, the living room tables, bathroom, etc. She naps in the room (which means headphones for me), used to park in our parking spots for our apt complex, and does her work out on the kitchen table. And nope, she doesn't contribute to cleaning, or paying a portion of the bills (not that she should, but her working here has increased our electric bill by about 10%).

On top of that, she gets pampered in every way possible. Food is cooked for her, her dishes and trash are done for her, and treats my roommate like her slave
smh.gif

If she wasn't someone I've known for a while, I'd probably tell her to %#%% a long time ago, but this makes the situation interesting. Maybe I should just man the hell up and tell her to not come over so often
ohwell.gif

Anyhow, just annoyed. On the bright side, only 6 more months of school left. I'm sure some of y'all have some similar experiences and y'all know how I feel. Share away.

?

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

FacePalm_picard.jpg

I share a room with one of my friends, who happens to be dating a friend I've known since high school. It used to be cool when he first moved in, but now its getting pretty annoying. Her stuffs in the closet, the living room tables, bathroom, etc. She naps in the room (which means headphones for me), used to park in our parking spots for our apt complex, and does her work out on the kitchen table. And nope, she doesn't contribute to cleaning, or paying a portion of the bills (not that she should, but her working here has increased our electric bill by about 10%).

smh.gif

If she wasn't someone I've known for a while, I'd probably tell her to %#%% a long time ago, but this makes the situation interesting. Maybe I should just man the hell up and tell her to not come over so often
ohwell.gif

Anyhow, just annoyed. On the bright side, only 6 more months of school left. I'm sure some of y'all have some similar experiences and y'all know how I feel. Share away.

?

Maybe u should step ur game up, don't be mad cause u aint got no chicks sleep wit u in your bed.

...having to stuff your pillow over your head so you can't hear them over there gettin' it in...wondering to yourself, why is he moaning louder thenshe is? i agree, kill 'em.

OP sounds salty, cause he aint getting no coochie, if the tables were turned it'll be a different story.

they don't sleep in the same room I do. they leave at night for her place.

she does her school work out on the kitchen table. Better?
laugh.gif

"You ever heard of that disease? One-gina? I don't wanna get stuck with one-gina for the rest of my life."

Gotta get a better roommate lol. My old roommate would love when I have chicks over cause I'd have her cook all the time and make enough for him

Back
Top Bottom